How "Jobs to be Done" Has Transformed CoderNotes
"Jobs to be Done", a framework that explains why people buy products, has completely transformed Kevin's ideas for CoderNotes over the past week. Additionally, he's identified a new competitor... one with millions of dollars in VC funding. Check out how Kevin plans to beat them in this brand new episode!
- The MarketingForDevelopers link that started this entire discovery: https://twitter.com/Kev_Conti/status/1234610386873311234/photo/1
- Link to the Marketing For Developers book: https://devmarketing.xyz/
- When Coffee and Kale Compete: http://www.whencoffeeandkalecompete.com/
- CoderNotes Beta: https://codernotes.io/signup
- Want the Alpha instead? Email me at Kevin@codernotes.io
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kev_Conti